The Concord Homeless Resource Center – Providing Assistance with Dignity
238 N. Main Street, Concord NH 03301
Business Hours: Monday -Friday, 9 am – 1 pm
Please park across the street on Franklin Street.
The Concord Homeless Resource center is a program of the Concord Coalition to End Homelessness. Since December 2008, the Resource Center has been helping guests who are homeless, or at imminent risk of becoming homeless, meet their immediate needs and connect with resources that are available to them.
The Resource Center offers:
- Receipt of mail
- Use of computer, internet, phone and fax
Our case worker and volunteers can help connect guests with:
- Housing and shelter programs
- Medicaid, and other benefits
- SNAP benefits
- V.A. benefits
- Obtaining state I.D., social security card or birth certificate
Guests can meet with other service providers at the Resource Center:
- “Downtown Clinic” Once a month, a medical team from Concord Hospital Family Health Center offers evaluation, basic care, and helps connect guests to a primary care physician at the Concord Family Health Center
- Veterans Administration Twice a month, a medical team and peer support person reach out to Veterans to offer connection to V.A. benefits, including medical services and housing programs.
- Riverbend Community Mental Health: Twice a week, clinical caseworkers come to the Resource Center to meet with guests, build trusting relationships, and connect guests with mental health services as appropriate.
- Barbers: once a month, free haircuts