Please Join Us!
May 1st, 2021
Our inaugural Talent Show in October 2019 was a huge success, and we are looking forward to this year’s show! Last year featured voices singing higher than the dog tricks, sizzling dance moves, and chills-inducing vocal performances – all from local area residents who donated their time and talent to raise money for CCEH.
By purchasing a ticket to the Talent Show, guests are supporting CCEH as well as the arts – encouraging creativity and artistic expression right here in downtown Concord.
The night includes food from local restaurants, a cash bar, and plenty of fun games including Buy a Vote, Heads or Tails, and 50/50. All proceeds to benefit CCEH.
To see the acts from the 2019 Talent Show, click here.
CCEH is eternally grateful to the generous sponsors of the 2019 Talent Show. Please join us in thanking them – see a list of sponsors by clicking here. Interested in sponsoring our next Talent Show? Click here for a sponsorship package.
SHOUT OUT FOR TALENT!
Auditions will be in March/April 2021 at Area 23 & Litherman’s Limited Brewery in Concord.
INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING FOR CCEH’S UPCOMING TALENT SHOW? Fill out an application by clicking here! View the RULES and FAQ
The CCEH Events Committee
- Beth Mulleavey- Residential Mortgage Originator, St. Mary’s Bank (CCEH Board)
- Bryanna Marceau -Director of Operations and Programs, Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Cathy Battistelli- Retired, Deputy Chief Probation Officer for the District of NH (CCEH Board)
- Cydney Dodge- Director of Operations, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Donna Lessard- Owner, Willow Administrative Management
- Greg Lessard- Director Development, Concord Food Co-op, (CCEH Board, Talent Show Chair)
- John Draghi – Draghi Law Office
- Kim Cote Brandes- Concord Food Co-op, Marketing
- Laura Scott-Director of Alumni & Dev., NHTI (Talent Show Vice Chair)
- Leslie Fincke- COO CCEH
- Michael Hauptly-Pierce- Co-Owner, Lithermans Limited Brewery
- Pat Bourgault-Operations Manager, Concord Eye Center
- Paul Hrycuna- Owner Keeler Family Realtors
- Ron Bessett-Senior Counsel, Lincoln Financial Group
- Sean Skabo-VP Commercial Loan Officer, MCSB