Oct 5th 2019, at the Bank of NH Stage · 16 South Main Street, Concord 5:30pm – 8:30pm · General Admission
Twelve local acts have made it through the elimination rounds and are ready to captivate the audience at the Concord Coalition to End Homelessness’ inaugural Talent Show.
The performances will feature voices singing higher than the dog tricks, sizzling dance moves, and a chef spinning in his cyr with the precision of the cellist.
Attendees can vote for their favorite performance and participate in games.
Your ticket also includes food service provided by the Concord Food Co-op and O’s Steak and Seafood.
5:30 PM Meet and Greet. First floor– Food compliments Concord Food Co-op and O’s Steak and Seafood.Second Floor– Cash bar, Buy a Vote, Wine Pull, Buy tickets for Heads or Tails*, Buy tickets for 50/50. All proceeds benefit CCEH.
To see all the acts visit https://concordhomeless.org/elimination-rounds/
This show is anticipated to sell out quickly. Tickets are $35 each at the Box Office at the Bank of NH Stage. If you buy online, there is an $8.75 extra fee per ticket. (Buy online ticket, click this link)
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCEH has completed the search and selection process for performers in it’s first-ever Talent Show in October.
This fundraising event will showcase a variety of talents on October 5th, at the Capitol Center for the Arts’ Bank of New Hampshire Stage. Twelve acts will compete in the October 5th Talent Show, where Judges Choice and a People’s Choice winners will be selected. General admission tickets will be available after the number of sponsorship tickets have been finalized. Sponsorship starts at $250 and includes a ticket to the show and first right to buy a second ticket. For complete individual and business sponsorship opportunities please click here.
Talent Show Chair and CCEH Board Member Greg Lessard called the Talent Show, “A very exciting new fundraiser for CCEH that promises to be a memorable event for Concord. The evening will be themed after Barnum and Bailey’s “Greatest Show on Earth,” and we’re thrilled to offer this event at the new Bank of New Hampshire Stage.”
CCEH is thrilled that local celebrity, Rob Azevedo, host of Granite State of Mind on WKXl 103.9 and WMNH 95.3 is donating his time to emcee The Talent Show. Rob said, “Ending Homelessness is a very near and dear mission that he will most definitely help with.”
The Talent Show will include fundraising activities and food service provided by the theater’s Main Street neighbors: Concord Food Co-op and O’s Steak and Seafood.
About the Concord Coalition to End Homelessness
CCEH’s mission is to end homelessness in the greater Concord area. Working with our partners, our goal is to permanently house all chronically homeless individuals, and ensure there is a safety net and resources in place to quickly re-house people who have recently become homeless.
CCEH operates the Concord Emergency Winter Shelter and daytime Resource Center, which helps with guests’ immediate needs, such as shower, laundry, computer access, and a place to receive mail. A caseworker helps guests connect with housing and other resources, and other agencies, including the Concord Hospital Downtown Clinic and Riverbend Community Mental Health. Equally important, The Winter Shelter and theResource Center are both places where people experiencing homelessness are treated with dignity and respect.
CCEH also operates Housing First Concord, a permanent supportive housing program which provides rental assistance and intensive caseworker support to individuals who have struggled with chronic homelessness. CCEH relies on the support of the community, both financial and volunteer time, to do this work, and we are deeply grateful for all the support the Concord community has contributed to CCEH and this cause.
Approximately 12 acts will compete in the Oct. 5 Talent Show, where Judges Choice and a People’s Choice winners will be selected. Complete contest rules are available by clicking here.
The Talent Show Planning Committee
- Kim Cote Brandes- Concord Food Co-op, Marketing
- Cathy Battistelli- Retired, Deputy Chief Probation Officer for the District of NH (CCEH Board)
- Beth Mulleavey- Residential Mortgage Originator, St. Mary’s Bank (CCEH Board)
- Cydney Dodge- Director of Operations, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Donna Lessard- Owner, Willow Administrative Management
- Greg Lessard- Director Development, Concord Food Co-op, (CCEH Board, Talent Show Chair)
- Kelly Molloy- Owner, Green Life Wellness
- Kirk McNeil- Owner, Area 23
- Laura Scott-Director of Alumni & Dev., NHTI
- Leslie Fincke- Concord Food Co-op Marketing, (CCEH Board)
- Michael Hauptly-Pierce- Owner, Lithermans Limited Brewery
- Pat Bourgault-Operations Manager, Concord Eye Center
- Paul Hrycuna- Owner Keeler Family Realtors
- Rich Woodfin-VP of Marketing & Media, Charter Trust
- Ron Bessett-Senior Counsel, Lincoln Financial Group
- Sean Skabo-VP Commercial Loan Officer, MCSB
- Tricia Foisey- Former ED Friendly Kitchen
- # Heads and Tails is a game of chance. Participants put their hands on either their head or there backside. The Mcee flips a coin and calls out what side the coin landed on (heads or tails). All those that picked correctly, remain standing. Tickets for heads or tails can be purchased on the second floor of the Bank of New Hampshire stage. All proceeds benefit CCEH.