Please Join Us!
October 3rd, 2020
Our inaugural Talent Show in October 2019 was such a huge success, we are already preparing for 2020! 2019 featured voices singing higher than the dog tricks, sizzling dance moves, and chills-inducing vocal performances – all from local area residents who donated their time and talent to raise money for CCEH.
By purchasing a ticket to the Talent Show, guests are supporting CCEH as well as the arts – encouraging creativity and artistic expression right here in downtown Concord.
The night includes food from local restaurants, a cash bar, and plenty of fun games including Buy a Vote, Heads or Tails, and 50/50. All proceeds to benefit CCEH.
To see the acts from the 2019 Talent Show, click here.
CCEH is eternally grateful to the generous sponsors of the 2019 Talent Show. Please join us in thanking them – see a list of sponsors by clicking here. Interested in sponsoring our next Talent Show? Click here for a sponsorship package.
SAVE THE DATE: TALENT SHOW AUDITIONS JUNE 6th & 7th!
INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING FOR CCEH’S UPCOMING TALENT SHOW? CONTACT GREG LESSARD, CHAIR OF THE CCEH TALENT SHOW COMMITTEE: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Talent Show Planning Committee
- Beth Mulleavey- Residential Mortgage Originator, St. Mary’s Bank (CCEH Board)
- Bryanna Marceau -Director of Operations and Programs, Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Cathy Battistelli- Retired, Deputy Chief Probation Officer for the District of NH (CCEH Board)
- Cathy Litchfield –Concord Reginald VNA
- Cydney Dodge- Director of Operations, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Donna Lessard- Owner, Willow Administrative Management
- Greg Lessard- Director Development, Concord Food Co-op, (CCEH Board, Talent Show Chair)
- John Draghi – Draghi Law Office
- Kathy Armbricht- CCEH Office Administrator
- Kelly Molloy- Owner, Green Life Wellness
- Kim Cote Brandes- Concord Food Co-op, Marketing
- Kirk McNeil- Owner, Area 23
- Laura Scott-Director of Alumni & Dev., NHTI (Talent Show Vice Chair)
- Leslie Fincke- Concord Food Co-op Marketing, (CCEH Board)
- Mary March- Concord Regional VNA
- Michael Hauptly-Pierce- Owner, Lithermans Limited Brewery
- Pat Bourgault-Operations Manager, Concord Eye Center
- Paul Hrycuna- Owner Keeler Family Realtors
- Rich Woodfin-VP of Marketing & Media, Charter Trust
- Ron Bessett-Senior Counsel, Lincoln Financial Group
- Sean Skabo-VP Commercial Loan Officer, MCSB