Deliciously Different. The best from the best for SouperFest.
March 20, 2021 * 3:00-5:30PM
at White Park
1 White Street, Concord, NH
We’re making it happen! To celebrate the spirit of SouperFest – gathering together to share soup and raise awareness of CCEH’s invaluable work – we are SO thrilled to announce that SouperFest 2021 (our 12th annual!) will be a safe and delicious event for all to enjoy!
SouperFest 2021 will be different from prior years, but it will be deliciously different. Eight of Concord’s finest eateries are preparing their most sought after soup for you to purchase at our SouperFest 2021 take-out event. (All soups are 8oz.)
- The Barley House (Pumpkin Apple Bisque)
- Col’s Kitchen (Miso Noodle Soup)
- The Common Man (Clam Chowder)
- Concord Food Co-op (Hungarian Mushroom Ale)
- Georgia’s Northside (Smoked Brisket Chili)
- Hermanos Cocina Mexicana (Vegetarian Chili)
- The Works Café (Lentil Soup)
- O Steaks & Seafood (Roasted Red Pepper & Butternut Squash Bisque)
Head on over to White Park in Concord and you’ll be able to pick up your pre-ordered soups and take them home, or even enjoy an early Spring picnic in the park!
This event is fun for the whole family! What better (and safe!) way to support CCEH in raising funds to achieve its mission of making sure that our community has safe, stable, decent and affordable housing for all.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE WILL BE LIMITED AND MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE! TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! CHECK BACK HERE OR WATCH OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES.