Deliciously Different. The best from the best for SouperFest.
March 20, 2021 * 3:00-5:30PM
at White Park
1 White Street, Concord, NH
We’re making it happen! To celebrate the spirit of SouperFest – gathering together to share soup and raise awareness of CCEH’s invaluable work – we are SO thrilled to announce that SouperFest 2021 (our 12th annual!) will be a safe and delicious event for all to enjoy!
To see all Souperfest and event sponsors click here
SouperFest 2021 was different from prior years, but it will be deliciously different. Eight of Concord’s finest eateries prepared their most sought after soup for you to purchase at our SouperFest 2021 take-out event.
- The Barley House (Pumpkin Apple Bisque)
- Col’s Kitchen (Miso Noodle Soup)
- The Common Man (Clam Chowder)
- Concord Food Co-op (Hungarian Mushroom Ale)
- Georgia’s Northside (Smoked Brisket Chili)
- Hermanos Cocina Mexicana (Vegetarian Chili)
- The Works Café (Lentil Soup)
- O Steaks & Seafood (Roasted Red Pepper & Butternut Squash Bisque)
Here are a few memories from Souperfest 2021!
Photos courtesy of Mulberry Creek Imagery
If you weren’t there, don’t miss it next year! Sign up for our enewsletter by clicking here.