Legacy gifts can make a huge difference in the long-term health and future of CCEH. Legacy gifts are not just for rich donors: they’re for anyone who shares the values of CCEH, and for anyone who wants to see homelessness ended in the Concord community. When you make a planned gift to CCEH, you are ensuring your own legacy by supporting the future of a cause you care about and a community you want to thrive for decades to come.
There are many options to leave a lasting impact through CCEH, including gifts that cost you nothing now, gifts that make an impact now, gifts that also include financial benefits for you, and more.
- Name CCEH in your will or estate plan
- One of the easiest and most popular ways to partner in our mission, with several options depending on your intentions.
- Beneficiary designations in a retirement fund (e.g. an IRA, 401(k), 403(b)), in a life insurance policy, on savings bonds, CDs, bank accounts or brokerage accounts, or on donor-advised fund residuals
- These gifts are easy to make and oftentimes provide tax benefits for the donor
- Simply complete a beneficiary designation form from the financial institution holding the account
- Outright gift of life insurance cash value (e.g. a policy that’s no longer needed)
- Charitable remainder trust
- You can receive income for life and reduce your taxes while supporting CCEH by transferring your assets to fund the trust. Income can be paid to you or your beneficiaries for life, but you also receive an income tax deduction the year you transfer the assets into the trust. The remaining portion of the trust goes to CCEH.
- Charitable gift annuities
- You can give a substantial amount to CCEH while receiving tax-favored income for life. They offer attractive payout rates for donors who want to receive income and support CCEH’s mission.
You can contact Kait Gallagher at email@example.com or 603-801-5102 if you have any questions, or complete this form and we will reach out to you.
Please let us know if you have included CCEH in your will or estate plan or by beneficiary designation. We want to welcome you into our Legacy Society and make certain we understand your intentions on how your gift can be used to serve the greater Concord community.
The gift planning information presented on this Legacy Society page of the Concord Coalition to End Homelessness’ website is not offered as legal or tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and lawyer to determine which planned gift strategy is best for you.