NOTICE: We are not accepting donations of pre-loved/used items at this time due to the risk of spreading COVID-19.
Per CDC guidelines for “Donations of Clothing and Items to Homeless Services Providers”, all donations must be sanitized upon receipt before handing out – CCEH simply cannot wash every single donated item due to limited bandwidth and just one washer/dryer that our guests need to be using. The good news is that we have PLENTY of winter clothing and items to meet our guests’ needs thanks to all of the previous generous donations. THANK YOU!
DONATIONS OF BRAND NEW CLOTHING ITEMS ARE WELCOME! FOR HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR DROP OFF, LOOK —>
*NEW* Visit our MyRegistry.com Wish List for links to exactly what we need!
We’ve created a new Wish List for items we are in need of here at the Resource Center and Shelter. This list will be kept up-to-date and you can see how much of each item we are hoping for. There is a Category of items specific to providing services during COVID-19.
HOW TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM THIS REGISTRY:
- Click on “View or Buy This Gift” button next to the item on the list below.
- A new window will launch and prompt you to create a MyRegistry.com account; just click the “I don’t want to provide my info” at the bottom if you don’t want to create an account.
- You will then be taken to the item’s page at the online store where the product is available and you can purchase the item(s).
Please note that you can certainly purchase these items from your preferred stores if you want, and arrange a time to drop them off at our daytime Resource Center located at First Church Concord, at 177 N. Main Street (entrance off of Washington St.). See instructions for dropping items off on the right-hand side of this page…
WISH LIST ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO OUR RESOURCE CENTER NOW OPERATING AT FIRST CHURCH IN CONCORD AT 177 N. MAIN STREET, CONCORD, NH 03301. OR, IF SMALL, CAN BE DROPPED OFF THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR MAIL SLOT AT OUR 238 N. MAIN STREET, CONCORD, OFFICES.
Schedule Your Drop Off:
As our Resource Center is open (Mon-Fri 9-12PM), please call (603) 290-3375 x202 OR email email@example.com to schedule a time for drop-off.
URGENTLY NEEDED AS OF 10/31/20
Assorted batteries (for guests’ flashlights, headlamps, other portable electronics), hand/foot warmers, individual packs of tissues, cough drops/lozenges.
OTHER CURRENT NEEDS:
*BRAND NEW ONLY* Winter socks, boots, coats & thermals
Items must be brand new due to COVID-19 precautions. These items are ALWAYS in need – men’s and women’s sizes S-L are best, layering pieces like thermal underwear are REALLY helpful!
Water, Water, Water
with the temps rising and fewer public water fountains, individual water bottles are really important to guests
$5 Gift Cards
to local takeout restaurants that are open
We are stocking up on face masks (surgical and N95), gloves and hand sanitizer to prepare for our Winter Shelter season.
THESE ARE ITEMS WE ALWAYS HAVE A NEED FOR:
For Winter Shelter:
- Cough Drops
- Hand Warmers
- Small individual packs of tissues
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Winter Socks
- Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Spray Cleaner
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Floor Cleaner/Pinesol
For Resource Center Guests:
We serve coffee and snacks on site for people to consume while they are here, and we also give out food, toiletries, and other items useful to the people we work with. Any of the items listed below are things we can always use:
- Small individual packs of tissues
- Assorted batteries (for their devices)
- Coffee creamer – powdered or liquid
- Bread – any kind without poppy seeds
- Bagels – any kind without poppy seeds
- English muffins – any kind
- Peanut butter
- Ready to eat foods – soups, granola bars, tuna, crackers, canned fruit/vegetables, bottled drinks (water, juice, protein drinks, soda)
- Razors – men’s and women’s
- Sleeping bags
- Shaving cream
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Travel size toiletries
- Feminine hygiene products
- Rain Ponchos
- CAT Single Ride bus tickets
- Toilet paper
- Dish soap
CCEH Operations Items:
- Household cleaners
- Kitchen size trash bags
- Disposable plates and utensils
- First Aid Kits
- Printer Paper
- Ink (HP 950XL & 951XL, 902XL)