*NEW* Visit our MyRegistry.com Wish List for links to exactly what we need!
We’ve created a new Wish List for items we are in need of here at the Resource Center and Shelter. This list will be kept up-to-date and you can see how much of each item we are hoping for. There is a Category of items specific to providing services during COVID-19.
HOW TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM THIS REGISTRY:
- Click on “View or Buy This Gift” button next to the item on the list below.
- A new window will launch and prompt you to create a MyRegistry.com account; just click the “I don’t want to provide my info” at the bottom if you don’t want to create an account.
- You will then be taken to the item’s page at the online store where the product is available and you can purchase the item(s).
Please note that you can certainly purchase these items from your preferred stores if you want, and arrange a time to drop them off here at our offices at 238 N. Main Street. See instructions for dropping items off on the right-hand side of this page…
ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO CCEH AT 238 N. MAIN STREET, CONCORD, NH 03301 OR, IF SMALL, CAN BE DROPPED OFF THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR MAIL SLOT
Schedule Your Drop Off:
As our Resource Center is open limited hours (Mon/Wed/Fri 9-12PM), please call (603) 290-3375 x202 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for drop-off.
OTHER CURRENT NEEDS:
Winter socks, boots, coats & thermals
These items are ALWAYS in need – men’s and women’s sizes S-L are best, layering pieces like thermal underwear are REALLY helpful!
Water, Water, Water
with the temps rising and fewer public water fountains, individual water bottles are really important to guests
$5 Gift Cards
to local takeout restaurants that are open
We are stocking up on face masks (surgical and N95), gloves and hand sanitizer to prepare for our Winter Shelter season.
THESE ARE ITEMS WE ALWAYS HAVE A NEED FOR:
For Winter Shelter:
- Cough Drops
- Hand Warmers
- Boxes of Tissues
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Winter Socks
- Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Spray Cleaner
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Floor Cleaner/Pinesol
For Resource Center Guests:
We serve coffee and snacks on site for people to consume while they are here, and we also give out food, toiletries, and other items useful to the people we work with. Any of the items listed below are things we can always use:
- Coffee creamer – powdered or liquid
- Bread – any kind without poppy seeds
- Bagels – any kind without poppy seeds
- English muffins – any kind
- Peanut butter
- Ready to eat foods – soups, granola bars, tuna, crackers, canned fruit/vegetables, bottled drinks (water, juice, protein drinks, soda)
- Razors – men’s and women’s
- Sleeping bags
- Shaving cream
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Travel size toiletries
- Feminine hygiene products
- Rain Ponchos
- CAT Single Ride bus tickets
- Toilet paper
- Dish soap
- Insect repellent
CCEH Operations Items:
- Household cleaners
- Kitchen size trash bags
- Disposable plates and utensils
- First Aid Kits
- Printer Paper
- Ink (HP 950XL & 951XL, 902XL)