JOIN US FOR A MOUTH-WATERING BBQ FEAST TO CELEBRATE SUMMER!
*NEW DATE* AUGUST 9th, 2020 11AM-5PM
Outside the Everett Arena
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS FOR HELPING MAKE THIS EVENT A REALITY!
This picnic-style event along the Merrimack River will feature an incredible BBQ feast, some live music, and plenty of outdoor space for you to BYO chairs & beverages and enjoy the day!
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE PER HOUR ARE LIMITED AND MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE! BUY TICKETS BELOW!
- Only 250 “Meal-for-two” tickets will be sold. To limit crowding, tickets include a designated meal pick-up hour that must be respected.
- Upon arrival, pull into the parking lot, park your car and then line up 6 ft. from other guests to pick up your feast!
- Take your meal home, or bring your own chairs or blanket to set up your picnic under a shady tree along the river.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and guests are asked to wear masks when waiting in line to pick up food. Masks will be available for all guests.
$70 gets you a “to-go” BBQ meal for two people; $30 for pulled pork meal for one. Or, for $20 you can enjoy a full vegan meal for one. SCROLL DOWN TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY! Pull into the parking lot, park your car and then line up to pick up your feast! Bring your own chairs or blanket to set up your picnic under a shady tree along the river. NOTE: Tickets include a designated pick-up hour for your meal that must be respected.
This event is fun for the whole family!
What a better (and safe!) way to support CCEH in raising funds to achieve its mission of ensuring that our community has safe, stable, decent and affordable housing for all.
“Wilcox & Barton, Inc. is excited to partner with Concord Coalition to End Homelessness and support its mission to end homelessness in the Capital Region. As a New Hampshire company with a corporate office in Concord, we care deeply about the community and agree that every individual should have a place to call home.”Bill Wilcox, President, Wilcox & Barton
BLUEGRASS BBQ MENU
- 1 pound brisket (Texas Style, salt and pepper rub)
- 1 pound pulled pork
- Two 5-oz. sausages
- 12 ounces Cowboy Beans
- 12 ounces Cole Slaw
- BBQ Sauce, Sweet & Spicy KC, and South Carolina Mustard
- Pickled red onions
- Choice of water or iced tea
“OMNIVORE MEAL-FOR-ONE” INCLUDES ENOUGH PULLED PORK FOR TWO SANDWICHES AND ALL THE SIDES!
- Tuna-less tuna salad
- Roll and cornbread (not vegan)
- Choice of water or iced tea
- WHEN: Sunday, August 9th, 11AM-5PM
- WHERE: Outside at Everett Arena
- COST: $70 meal-for-two, $20 vegan meal for one
- LIVE MUSIC HOP – enjoy multiple musical acts along the river!
- THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
PLEASE NOTE: PUBLIC RESTROOM FACILITIES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AND GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO REMOVE THEIR OWN TRASH AND RECYCLING ITEMS.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY:
An “Omnivore Meal for 2” is $70.00 – at cost/value – worth of food and labor. We are offering tickets at cost/value, but if you would like to contribute more, we have added the option to purchase an “Additional Donation” of $25 or $50.
MEALS ARE PRE-PACKAGED DAY-OF FOR EASE OF PICK-UP. THEREFORE, WE HAVE LIMITED CAPABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE MEAL CHOICES. THE CHOICES BELOW WILL HOPEFULLY ACCOMMODATE YOUR AND YOUR GUESTS’ DIETARY CHOICES.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU ADD ONE TICKET TO YOUR CART, YOU CAN HIT THE “CONTINUE SHOPPING” BUTTON IN YOUR PAYPAL SHOPPING CART TO ADD MORE TICKET TYPES.
YOUR EMAILED PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR “TICKET”. WE WILL HAVE ALL GUESTS’ NAMES ON OUR GUEST LIST, BUT WE ADVISE YOU TO BRING YOUR RECEIPT, TOO.