The City of Concord adopted a Plan to End Homelessness in April 2014. CCEH has been the lead agency working to implement the goals of the Plan, and the goals of the Plan have provided a blueprint for moving forward in Concord.
One of the goals of the Plan was to create an Executive Level Steering Committee, to monitor the goals of the Plan and provide advocacy. The Steering Committee members were recommended by the Mayor and appointed by the City Council, and they continue to meet every other month to review progress on the Plan. Meetings of the Steering Committee are open to the public and posted on the City’s website calendar. Minutes of Steering Committee meetings can be found at their website.
For more information about upcoming meetings of the Steering Committee, contact CCEH Executive Director Ellen Groh at email@example.com
Steering Committee Members:
- Byron Champlin, Lincoln Financial Group; City Councilor
- Steve Duprey, President, The Duprey Companies
- Karen Emis-Williams, Director, City of Concord Human Services
- Peter Evers, President/CEO Riverbend Community Mental Health
- Lewis Feldstein, former President, NH Charitable Foundation
- Ruth Perencevich, Private Citizen
- Pamela Puleo, Executive Director, Concord Hospital Trust
- Nicole Schultz-Price, Esq., Assistant County Attorney, Hillsborough County
- Tim Sink, President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Claudia Walker, Premiere Properties
- Ron White, Executive Director, NH Association of Counties
- Kara Wyman, Assistant Superintendent, Merrimack County Dept of Corrections
Next Steps Under Plan to End Homelessness
The current priority is completing the winter shelter.
In fall of 2017, the Steering Committee began a process of refreshing the priorities within the 5 goals of the Plan. More information to come as the process continues!